Friday, October 14, 2016

RECIPE: Pumpkin Mocha Latte CP Soap


It is that time of year when Starbuck's offers their famous Pumpkin Mocha Latte.  If you are one of those that love this particular drink at this time of year and crave it for the other time of the year when it is not offered, I may have found a way to enjoy it.  Wholesale Supplies Plus has a cold process soap recipe on their website called Pumpkin Mocha Latte CP Soap. The warm colors of this soap will definitely think of fall and pumpkin pie while the scent is comforting and will make you yearn for your favorite once-a-year drink.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is so cute!! Also it sounds like it would be to die for, so I cannot wait to try it before October is over! I am kind of new to soap making in general, and I just bought some cute soap molds I found here: http://www.bulkapothecary.com/categories/soap-making-supplies.html do you know if this kind of soap could be made in a mold that is any shape? I mean, just different from the cut bars? I am hoping to make it very autumn leaf-like. Anyway, thank you for sharing this, I cannot wait to get started!